filters
product:
Show
Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work
Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his head on our patio and getting him to fix things was a constant battle. He would tell my wife one thing and me another and try...
Willabeastmartin55

Dan's handyman service in Blair Nebraska is nothing but a scammer. He will tell you he needs half the money now then he starts working very minimum then he tells you he needs ...

I didn't like