Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project.In hindsight I should have fired him several times.

It seemed like he was in way over his head on our patio and getting him to fix things was a constant battle. He would tell my wife one thing and me another and try to play us against each other. His combativeness made my wife so frustrated she cried several times. I do NOT recommend hiring Gordon’s Lawn and Landscape for anything.

We paid almost $20,000.00 for our project and ended up with shoddy workmanship and several things that we will have to pay another company to fix. See pics for some examples of their work. Here is a link to my imgur album showing the shoddy work with before and after pics since PC only allows me to upload a few pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/D9uaX The before pics show that we brought this to his attention, the after pics show that he didn't do anything about it.

I do not recommend working with Gordon's Lawn and Landscape.This was the most stressful, awful experience ever.

Review about: Gordons Lawn And Landscape Patio Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I never want to see Dan again but want the world to know of his bad work..

I didn't like: Outcome and his complaining.

Comments

Dan's handyman service in Blair Nebraska is nothing but a scammer. He will tell you he needs half the money now then he starts working very minimum then he tells you he needs more money and after you pay him he never shows up again